Friday, March 30, 2012

Apps for Adam

Firstly, congratulations to my blogger friend, also a good friend, also a SAHM----> Blackmountain for your new baby...!!! Tahniah!

Haritu masa kelas terapi, Ms K kata banyakkan praktis reasoning, cause and effect, sequence...dia kata cuba cari apps untuk tablet.
Oh, ye ke? Ada apps reasoning? Haritu punya search android market...takde pun.
Takpe, try search sekali lagi...
Search punya search....jumpa! Oh rupanya kena masukkan kata kunci autism. Ada satu jer yang bagus. Tu pun satu segmen jer free. Lain kena beli. Pro version. Masalahnya takde pun pro version...

Ini Buddy Bear...quite good. I will wait for the pro version and will buy.



Adam & adik suka main...but you know they will get bored soon. How ever they are learning something to improve their understanding concept of cause & effect right?

Next is this app, alamak, apa tajuknya? nanti i check balik. Dia ada gambar tangan mencapai bulatan tu, I want to, kalau sentuh sekali lagi akan naik tanda pangkah, I don't want to...pastu sentuhlah gambar seterusnya, dia akan buat ayatlah, I want to go to the pool, I want to go to the zoo...I don't want to go to circus, I don't want to walk the dog...so on.

 Bawah ni, I want to eat...cake, pudding, banana....
 I want to wear...shirt, skirt, hat....

Bolehlah....daripada asyik main game ntah apa-apa macam angry bird tue kan....hopefully buddy bear akan keluar pro version soon. Definitely will buy.

Then I found this app for ladies, to monitor cervical mucus...wow...I used to monitor mine manually you know...so that I know my body and natural contraceptive... but at the end this strategy failed because I got pregnant with Adelina...
Nice....superb. Will use this after my Implanon expired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...