Monday, March 26, 2012

don't let your child go to bed angry with you or thinking that you are angry with them

Yes...
I broke the rules...
I turn into an angry bird tonight ... at bedtime.
Since she weaned off my boobs...I will give her choc milk before bed...
but...after drinking the milk, somehow she will gain some kind of energy...bug me and Adam. Adam has no problem whatsoever to sleep. He just doze of...zzz but since his sis making such noise, he has to layan her...
every night like this...tonight I just got very the very angry bird coz she knocked my ikea side table and so with all of the things and stuff on that thing...poor girl. I sent her downstairs to be with her dad coz she could not stop crying and Adam could not sleep...
I am just a normal mum. I love to snap sometimes...I don't feel bad at all.

Enuff of children, back to housewife job...still need to sapu sampah...clear everything before going to bed again. I have to alter Adam's uniform some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...