Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's coming...

The bad feeling of depression is on it's way... but I will try not to let it control me. I am in control of my emotion not emotion controls me. 
Tetiba terasa sedih dan menangis in the middle of the night...? 
I have this burden, I cannot tell.
No one knows...not my mom, nor friends...
I wonder why it happens to me? May be because of previous sin?
Aku reda dengan ketentuanNya.
Lagipun hidup ini hanya satu jambatan ke sana...

I went to Tesco for groceries again. It was late, no time to cook dinner...so decided to bought ayam panggang there...I looked for the person in charge, this guy was doing somthing at sushi section...I told him 'NAK AYAM', then he called his co-worker back there. Then this lady came out, she was busy cooking some souce, I was trying to make eye contact with her, ok then told her and point at the grilled chicken. She was aware but has no emotion...still cooking the sauce. I stood there and waited... Adam got bored and start running, I left...cursing that b*T*h. ...I waited there more than 5 mins. 
Why she had to do that? She could just say ' Tunggu sat na...'.
Moron! I just lodged a complaint at the customer service...If you hate handling customers, you can work in other area...like washing the floor...cleaning toilet...just anything at the back not front. 
Then, went down the escalator, there was a moron pushing her trolley so near and hit me at the end of the lane...DAMN B*T*C!!! She said no sorry...She said the trolley pushed itself. Yeah, hope someone will hit you @ your stupid butt ...the hard way! 
Done cursing, at the parking lot, busy putting the stuff into the car, there was a guy...I glanced at him...Oh...no, a salesman! Dammit!!! He sells surah Yassin, I said no, I had a lot of surah Yassin, the he showed me a book...RM12. Oklah, I kesian kat you, I beli...
Semoga esok lebih ceria dan dimurahkan rezeki dari segala segi. Amin...
Donno when to read this...most of my motivational books left dusty  unread

Buat kraf roket dengan Adam hari ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...