Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Selamat Hari Jadi Adam yang ke-8

22 Aug 2015
Assalamualaikum anak mama yang hensem...

Happy Birthday mu son. You are officially 8 years old.
Dah katam mugaddam?
Dah boleh tarannum?
Mama harap Adam menjadi anak soleh.
Kawan sekolah ramai tak?
Ada yang buli Adam? ke Adam buli orang? Ish, jangan jadi naughty boy, you are my good boy remember?
Well, I hope you are going to have a blast birthday today...
Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Adam...Happy Birthday to you.
If I am around, I will play a birthday song for you...
How's your piano lesson? Is your teacher garang? I used to have a very garang teacher. I hate him.
If you hate the class, just tell your dad that you want to take a break for a while. If you miss the lesson, go back. If you feel relief, okay. 
I hope my son is a happy boy. I want you to be happy. 
Adam ada pakai speck mata?
Mama dulu darjah 5 dah start pakai...bosan tul sebab kawan-kawan ejek mama.
Zaman moden ni orang dah tak kisah sebab semua pun pakai speck sebab semua asyik tengok TV dan main game.
I hope your eyes is fine and superb because you dad has a perfect vision. I chose someone without glasses and make sure he's not wearing contact. I want a perfect vision hubby.... :)
Mama sayang Adam. Please pray for me. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...