Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stress + Depress + Headache

Did I wake up in the morning decided to feel depress all week?
I am stress with...(you know) that supplier. Their FB page is so active but what happened to my order?

Plus, next week, I have to withdraw lots of money for stock up payment...
 & I feel like my sales target is way behind...


I don't want to think so much and hope this feelin will vanish like always. 

I don't mind if it's a mistake or misunderstand between me and the supplier but...I am sad because of the rudeness. I hope this will over within next week and there...I won't deal with them again. Please respect your customer. Don't upset your customer...even the customer is wrong. Maybe I am a small time customer, not a big big shot thousand ringgit customer but every customer is valuable. No matter how small your customer spend at your shop, even a ringgit or nothing...if you treat them right with respect, they will come back. All the small time one ringgit customer if combined will become big shot thousand ringgit customer.

Hate dealing with idiots...

So, I crocheted...even with the kids bouncing up and down the bed...
I have no appetite for dinner tonight...I have headache...
Just swallowed panadol actifast and hope I will feel better soon.
Allah, please hope this matter will over soon.
making a car for Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...