Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week 14

I still have morning sickness...but it has subsided...
It will get worse in the evening.
I still don't cook.
I can't smell anything especially my neighbors cooking. Hate her! Why she loves to cook so much? Just go eat outside... she has lot's of kids so she cooks everyday...leaving me feeling sick smelling her dish!
I should be feeling better now and morning sickness and nausea should be the thing of my past....too bad.
I lost 5 kilos.
I love to eat fruits but as soon as i consumed any type of fruits, i will throw up.....sigh.
This is my final pregnancy. I don't want to get pregnant again....I got sick.
Hope to feel better in weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...