Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quick Notes before going holiday...

The first thing to remember is the medicines for me, hubby and kids:

1. Panadol/Paracetamol
2. Kids Paracetamol
3. Anacid/ Actal for my hubby
4. Panadol soluble for me...in case of flu infection
5. Flu medicine for kids
6. Forlax for kids, in case of pooping difficulties
7. Smecta - in case of vomiting/ diarrhea  stomach ache - kids
8. ORS dehydration fluid, in case if vomiting/diarrhea continuously and dehydrated - kids
9. Other medicine prescribed by paed for the kids

Hope I still have time ta bake a choc cake for my mum and sis and niece there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...