Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little Maths - I didn't know that!

Ohhh...you know actually we can set up whether we want the program to show icon set (butterfly, toys, mickey...etc) or only showing dots, or any other shapes!!!
I just found out about that during re-installation of the software into my new computer just now.
I am gonna wait for Adelina to wake up (she's napping) and try day-64 again...

As promised for mommies who wonder about Little maths, I have video-ed the show, enjoy!

Red Dots

Math Lesson (see the baby icon, really distract my toddler. Maybe suitable for smaller babies)

Introducing Numerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...