Tuesday, July 3, 2012

i've been bizzy

This week feel a little bit better from depress....going up the hill again. Even though after paying all my bills, still feeling okay. Not because my money in the bank still 'fat'...no. This month, i decided to settle my credit card debt. One card has been off debt. Another card, next month, Then I can breath happily :)  Yup, this month I used my savings to clear one cc debt. I can start save again next month. There goes my piano saving...
Last week, I have to draw thousands to pay my supplier who happened to visit at the same time...Event though that's something I have to do but seeing money going out that fast in my checking account really depressing. I just pray so Allah bless my biz.
Last weekend, we visited my mom in laws, there was a cobra inside the house, luckily nobody got bitten... scary. Hate is a strong word, but I rather being in a concrete residential areas instead of in the middle of paddy field. It was carry because that slithery thing was lurking just where Adam & Adelina were playing that day. If anything happened....I don't know. Today we live, tomorrow...dead into the cold and wet grave, with maggots...Allah please forgive all my sins...
I also busy with....updating my sister's blog shop...It is hard to add a cart to blog shop. Thinking to open a new webpage for that little biz but...her biz is terrible, no customers at all. I would waste RM300 to set up the data and website, and my time. I am in the middle of upgrading my website, but my hubby has no time so it just hang...I will push him after finish my international shipping rate. Back to my sis blog, I just want to add paypal cart into it...for certain products only. I think that's good enough for blog shop.
Lastly I am keeping myself busy with.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...