Friday, August 19, 2011

2 years Later

Hi....alloooo,

Sudah 2 tahun berlalu since my last entry. Dulu selalu depress la sampai takde mood nak blogging. Rasanya I created another blog to express my feeling but already deleted the blog due to some depressing situation. Actually becoming a full time mom is very depressing and overwhelming. Leaving your job, it is fun at first but when there's no $$$ comin in, really tense la.

I pun dah adapt with my situation. Having another baby...chaos! kalut jugak hidup kami. At the end of the day, I am happy coz I have all the time in the world with my kids. (kengkadang really wish to be alone for a while).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...