Thursday, January 15, 2009

Becoming a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM)

I quit my job to be a SAHM.
Actually after Adam was born, my focus in life changed dramatically. He is always the top priority. I have to sent Adam to day care center but the care given was very very poor. I am not satisfied at all. Guilty...only Allah knows my feeling. Adam always got sick with flu, bacterial, viral infections you named it he got it all. The doctor's file keep piling up like crazy. Feeling malu coz always seek that paed... Adam already been admitted to hospital 3 times. Yes, I breastfeed Adam exclusively for 6 months and plus plus until got preggie again.

I have to take lots of emergency leaves. It was very difficult for me to explain to unmarried and have no partner in life co-worker.
And my career also was going nowhere. No career path, little wage but have to work late without OT. Ahh, quit lah.

Now, everyday is a holiday for me but without a paycheck. I have small business to survive with.

Sometimes I feel happy coz I can take care of Adam everyday but sometimes I feel so lonely. I am still adjusting to be a stay at home mom. I hope I can do this...being a SAHM. Only SAHM will understand SAHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...