Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quick update

Today, i made bunting...really quick one. Got idea from The green dragonfly. Love her blog lah!
I made it as a decor at my shop...but the pix quality is not good lah. Tablet only meh... love it (the bunting). You can decor your office space too with this cute little bunting.
I recycled my children's old and torn clothes and sew the little triangles on a ribbon....cantik tak?

I cut the clothes into little triangle and sew using sewing machine. I bought the cute paper clips at mr. DIY only RM2.50 per pack!

Background decor at my shop...

Also hang some of the buntings to spice up the mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...