Monday, June 4, 2012

Stupid ME

Story cut short,
last fortnight ago, there was a customer...
who paid by cheque...
stupid me, take for granted that it had been cleared by the bank...
Never check the transaction again, actually it just floated, not cleared...
Just realized that it bounced because got a letter from my bank...
The cheque has no date...cek tertunda?

So, I lost my stocks and couple of hundreds...
Tried to contact the customer but the customer did not reply my email...gonna email her 3 times.
I hope she accidentally forgot to write the date, not purposely.
No, I won't take any action, just ban her from my site.

Maybe it's not mine. Not my rezeqi. I pasrah...
It just a couple of bucks...
Never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congenital Scoliosis Hemivertebra Excision Part 2

How Aisha's Spine Looks Like (Image from google). The 2nd one : Complete unilateral failure of formation. Image from google For...